Role Summary, Houghton le Spring - Tyne & Wear
Our Marketing Team are essential to the growth of the business by producing outstanding content and working closely with our external facing teams to attract and keep clients. As Web Marketing Manager you will manage, develop and execute SaleCycle’s global website strategy with the aim to promote SaleCycle to prospects, clients and partners to drive revenue growth.
As Web Marketing Manager you will…
- Be an inspirational manager to a talented web and design Marketing Assistant, helping them develop their skills and marketing careers whilst ensuring their day-to-day work is of the highest quality.
- Have management and development of global SaleCycle websites: www.salecycle.com, www.blog.salecycle.com, www.shop.salecycle.com and www.salecycle.fr (in conjunction with Paris-based Marketing Manager).
- Manage performance optimization of all SaleCycle websites. Sub-projects will include (but not be limited to):
- Site speed
- Conversion / Lead Generation
- Structure and sitemap
- Usability, with a focus on mobile
- Cross-domain analytics
- Have management of SEO strategy for www.SaleCycle.com to ensure strong search engine visibility.
- Identify key search terms and develop content designed to meet the needs of our target audience.
- Manage of SaleCycle and third-party technology/integrations on all SaleCycle Websites.
- Support SaleCycle’s intranet
What we Offer
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Extra holiday for your Birthday! (should it fall on a weekday)
• Semi-flexible working hours (Start any time between 8-10am and finish at the corresponding time between 4pm-6pm)
• Relaxed dress code
• Free snacks and drinks all day every day, and free cake every payday
• The opportunity to work from one of our other offices for up to two weeks per year
• Free on-site parking
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age.