Role Summary, Desktop Support Engineer - Sterling, VA, USA
This is a central role where you will be reporting into the Operations Manager, you will support SaleCycle’s Corporate Environment through operational management of corporate computer systems, software, telecommunications, office network and general office equipment.
Our tech team ethos is based around 4 things:
1. Enabling Change.
2 Effective Communication
3. Enabling Others
4. Delivering quality though Ownership
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will...
- Provide computer and software support, hands on in the US office and remotely for European employees, as part of a global Operations team.
- Provide hands on support in the US Office, and remote support for European Offices, working closely with your colleagues based elsewhere in the Operations Team
- Support our Operations Team with the procurement (including asset register), installation, configuration and ongoing support of computer systems
- Expose yourself to new technologies and ongoing learning
Essentially you will…
- Come with experience in Windows operating systems
- (Even better if you) have experience with MacOS, Active Directory, JAMF Pro, G-Suite or Office 365
- Have been exposed to a technical support role, where you’ve provided 1st level support
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to handle pressure under changing circumstances / priorities
- Also be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
- Be able to self-manage time and priorities
- A computer science degree and/or related Microsoft qualifications are also attractive.
Interested in applying?
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacations, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance and lots of other cool perks
If you would like to join SaleCycle, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org