Role Summary, QA Engineer, Rainton Bridge, Tyne & Wear
We’re now looking for an experienced QA Engineer, with a passion for quality control, to put their problem solving capability to the test (see what we did there...) with our cutting edge, cloud-based platform. Our technology scopes across the AWS stack; this is an unprecedented opportunity to be a critical part of something special!
- Work with an established test / quality department, conducting vital testing of our ever-growing platform & services.
- Working closely with the wider business, as well as the Tech Team you’ll belong to, you’ll conduct thorough requirements analysis to ensure the functionality of our platform meets their needs
- Working in an agile environment, you will define, code and action functional & integration tests to establish the effectiveness of the platform functionality, feeding real time results back to the Technology team in a credible and organised manner
- Create and code your own automation processes & tools to make sure your tests are as efficient as possible
- Be an active part in the Agile environment that our team of Developers work in, sharing your expert testing knowledge on existing and new functionality
What we offer
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of the usual perks, however we feel that our engineers should have:
- A working environment that encourages collaboration, creativity and professional development.
- Training and Development, staying ahead in the industry doesn’t just happen and we have to take the time to make sure you get the right training and development.
- Industry standard certifications, we encourage our engineers to continually learn and apply this to gain certification
Sounds like you?
If you would like to join our Engineering team, send me your CV or give me a call: Email: Jordan.email@example.com Tel: 0191 5007454
Alternatively, if you would like to know more about other roles at SaleCycle, head over to our Careers page www.SaleCycle.com/Careers