Our inside Sales team plays a key role in the development of each region of SaleCycle. You will participate in increasing the awareness of SaleCycle products through the creation and development of prospective relationships. You will build your engagement strategy for your key prospects and ensure a steady supply of leads for the sales team. You will report to the Head of Sales South EMEA and work closely with the Business Development Managers to ensure the success of your business opportunities.
As a Lead Generation Specialist you will . . .
- Develop the SaleCycle sales leads in the South EMEA region (cold-calling, social selling, targeted emailing)
- Be a support to a Business Development Manager and accompany him / her in making Demonstration appointments
- Act as a true partner of the Business Development Manager by establishing a common strategy on your perimeter
- Structure the approach of your prospects by highlighting the most relevant Marketing documents for them (Infographics, Case Studies, E-books ...)
- Participate in the end-to-end sales cycle and follow your opportunities
- Enrich, structure and update our database
- Have a pro-active market watch attitude
What we Offer . . .
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
Uncapped commission structure
25 days annual leave per year
Semi-flexible working hours
The opportunity to work from one of our other offices for up to two weeks per year
Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
Relaxed dress code
Snacks every day
Cake every payday