Our Design Team is responsible for the face of SaleCycle. Not only do they create engaging marketing and sales materials but they’re ultimately responsible for our re-marketing designs for our clients; working with our key contacts to provide exceptional visuals which entice customers to return to their online purchases. With our designs going out under the client brand name, caliber and creativity is absolutely paramount.
Reporting into the Lead Designer, Americas, you will use your education and natural eye for modern design to create innovative remarketing creatives (for email & web) for some of the most prestigious online retailers out there
- Support the wider teams, mainly Client Services, by updating and fixing existing creatives, building your capability of designing within varying brand guidelines
- Be open and eager to grow your knowledge and skills in front-end development, predominantly HTML & CSS, so that you’re able to build the designs you create within the changing landscape of web & email
- Conduct extensive compatibility testing across a variety of tools and devices to ensure your design is always viewed as it should be
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to create beautifully engaging materials that represent our own brand
What we offer
- We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacation, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance, and lots of other cool perks!