Our Design Team are responsible for the face of SaleCycle. They’re ultimately responsible for our clients’ remarketing designs; working with our key contacts to provide exceptional visuals and builds of our products, which entice customers to re-engage with the client. With our designs going out under the client brand name, calibre and creativity is absolutely paramount.
As a Junior Designer, you will . .
• Design innovative remarketing creatives for some of the most prestigious online retailers out there, working within guidelines but also using your expertise to make sure it outperforms all expectations!
• Conduct extensive compatibility testing with browsers and email clients (Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook etc.) to ensure your design still looks as beautiful and usable to the end user as it did when you completed the creative
• Make ad-hoc tweaks and changes to all of your creations to ensure they remain slick and on-brand
• Use knowledge from within the team and company to develop your design and coding skills and gain valuable experience of working with enterprise-level clients
What we offer . .
• Contributory pension scheme
• Extra holiday for your Birthday! (should it fall on a weekday)
• Semi-flexible working hours (Start any time between 8-10am and finish at the corresponding time between 4pm-6pm)
• 25 days annual leave