Enterprise Sales Consultant, Singapore
Working closely with your colleagues in the APAC Sales team to establish, target and engage potential new business opportunities in the region, with a core focus on Hong Kong and China. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of warm leads to feed into the APAC sales team:
- Outbound calling and emailing from your desk in our open-plan Singapore office
- Developing a strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ecosystem alongside exceptional knowledge of our products in order to determine suitability for fully researched prospects
- Engage and develop relationships with prospects in order to determine their interest in our products and marketing content, ensuring the prospect is engaged and fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their Industry
- Using Salesforce to update existing contacts, add new opportunities and continuously build account quality
- Targeting quality brands with low Alexa rankings and the need for an enterprise level managed technology solution, through use of extensive research and development
- ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before booking them in for a meeting to discuss solutions SaleCycle can offer
- Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
- Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched contacts, in order to maximise the likelihood of interaction
What we offer
Recently voted the Number 1 Tech Company to work for, SaleCycle offers plenty of perks:
-Semi-flexible working hours
-25 days’ annual leave
-and healthcare, to name a few!
This role also comes with a commission structure where your additional earnings could be up to SGD 20,000 per year.
Our bright, vibrant office is located in Tanjong Pagar with an energetic and talented team in place.
SaleCycle train and grow from within which means if you hit it out of the park, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with the business.
Sounds like you?
If popular digital marketing technologies such as Pay Per Click, Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Banner Retargeting, Social Media Technology, Programmatic Media, SEO or Content Marketing mean anything to you and you have sales experience - get in touch asap!
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply!
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age. **