Role Summary, Houghton le Spring - Tyne & Wear
Our Marketing Team are essential to the growth of the business by producing outstanding content and working closely with our external facing teams to attract and keep clients. As Customer Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for marketing to existing clients with the aim to increase retention and assist upsell opportunities. You will be working with a global account management team to make sure how clients get the most out of working with SaleCycle.
As Customer Marketing Manager, you will…
- Create and deliver successful client retention and upsell marketing campaigns to engage clients with our first-class content.
- Develop and manage our client email marketing plan with the aim of educating and engaging clients with our content and latest innovations.
- Work in partnership with account management teams in the UK, US, France and Singapore to identify client segments and create tactical campaigns to drive interaction, upsell conversations and ultimately ROI.
- Create compelling content to drive engagement across various media such as client stories, blogs, eBooks, video, web content and more.
- Support the account management team to assist them in delivering effective client reviews by creating outstanding presentation templates and documentation.
- Gain feedback from clients in the form of reviews and assist the delivery of the quarterly Net Promote Score (NPS) survey.
What we Offer
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Extra holiday for your Birthday! (should it fall on a weekday)
• Semi-flexible working hours (Start any time between 8-10am and finish at the corresponding time between 4pm-6pm)
• Relaxed dress code
• Free snacks and drinks all day every day, and free cake every payday
• The opportunity to work from one of our other offices for up to two weeks per year
• Free on-site parking
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age.