Role Summary, CRO - Global Operations, Sterling, Virginia or Washington, D.C.
As the CRO - Global Operations you will be responsible for all revenue operations within the business, globally. You will be integral to the growth and future of SaleCycle, fostering scalable solutions to continue with the rapid pace that the business has grown at so far. Drawing from previous experience you will identify and maximise all revenue growth opportunities in order to develop both short and long-term strategies. You will then work closely with the existing central Senior Management team to oversee the successful execution. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us at an exciting time and have a real impact on the shape of our future. We work hard and “Love What We Do” so if you have the drive to take our business further and people skills to integrate into our culture then this is the job for you!
Our revenue generating teams are key to the success and growth of SaleCycle and you will be responsible for working closely with our CEO and senior management team to develop a revenue operations strategy and successfully execute this. You will need to establish strong working relationships with your direct reports, our regional CROs, Global Head of Strategic Account Management, Global Head of Support and Implementations, APAC General Manager and Global Head of Strategic Sales collaboratively working to achieve the best results possible from the moment our customers join and throughout their journey with us.
You will be expected to……
- Build and maintain effective relationships internally on an international level, with regular travel between our USA, UK, Paris and Singapore offices.
- Manage, develop and integrate the revenue generating functions of the business, globally, including Implementations and Support, New Business and Account Management.
- Develop and implement the revenue operations strategy for all SaleCycle offices in order to maximise revenue.
- Nurture and drive a global culture of ownership and accountability within each of the revenue generating functions, whilst maintaining the “Love What You Do” culture.
- Develop expert knowledge of our products and solutions, building on your existing industry knowledge in order to make informed decisions on how to achieve maximum growth and revenue generation.
What we offer
SaleCycle offers plenty of perks. Semi-flexible working hours, 25 days’ annual leave, pension plan and cake every payday to name a few!
Sounds like you?
If you think you could be our CRO - Global Operations, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or give us a call +44 (0)191 500 7400
Alternatively, if you would like to know more about other roles at SaleCycle, head over to our Careers page www.SaleCycle.com/Careers