Business Development Manager, Washington, DC - 1875 K St. NW
SaleCycle’s Business Development Managers are at the very heart of our success. This role is essential in creating and nurturing relationships with prospects from enterprise level brands. Your responsibilities will start from detecting opportunities, throughout the whole sales process until closing. Working closely with the US Head of Sales you will ensure the revenue and growth in North and South America.
- Research top-tier brands across North and South America, with a hunter mentality – using rankings, news stories and existing contacts and relations to source new prospects
- Absorb all our product and sales knowledge, arming yourself with all the intelligence you need to inform, reassure and negotiate with your prospects
- Engage with and consultatively sell to a variety of cold-lead key decision makers at your prospects, via telephone, virtual meetings, email & occasional client visits, using your knowledge and our vast array of marketing collateral to gain their buy-in
- Take ownership of the full sales process within your pipeline, from the prospecting above through to effective hand over to our Implementation Team to integrate your clients, clinching the sale at a financially viable rate (for both SaleCycle & your client)
- Network and engage within the e-commerce, affiliate marketing and digital industries, maximizing all suitable opportunities to promote our business and increase leads
- Meet (and exceed!) monthly KPI's that offer you generous, uncapped commissions
What we offer
- We value our team, so we offer Semi-flexible working hours, fully paid medical, dental & vision insurance, a relaxing 25 days of vacation, 401k with up to 5% match, life insurance, and lots of other cool perks!