Role Summary, Houghton le Spring - Tyne & Wear
Our Marketing Team are essential to the growth of the business by producing outstanding content and working closely with our external facing teams to attract and keep clients. As Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will help drive the growth of new business by promoting SaleCycle globally to our target market. You will be responsible for increasing and engaging our prospects and, working with a global sales team, increase the number of product demonstrations booked.
As Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will…
- Be an inspirational manager to a Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant, helping them develop their skills and marketing careers whilst ensuring their day-to-day work is of the highest quality.
- Create and deliver successful lead generation campaigns to engage new prospects with our first-class content. These campaigns will include co-hosted webinars, sponsored content, PPC campaigns, social media advertising and much more.
- Work with industry-leading publishers such as Econsultancy, MarketingProfs and The Drum to promote SaleCycle to a wide and relevant audience.
- Develop and manage our email marketing plan with the aim of educating and nurturing prospects towards sales conversations.
- Work in partnership with sales teams in the UK, US, France and Singapore to identify audience segments and create tactical campaigns to drive interaction, sales conversations and ultimately ROI.
- Create compelling content to drive leads and engagement across various media such as blogs, eBooks, video, web content and more.
What we Offer
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Extra holiday for your Birthday! (should it fall on a weekday)
• Semi-flexible working hours (Start any time between 8-10am and finish at the corresponding time between 4pm-6pm)
• Relaxed dress code
• Free snacks and drinks all day every day, and free cake every payday
• The opportunity to work from one of our other offices for up to two weeks per year
• Free on-site parking
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age.