Account Manager, Durham Office
Maximising customer growth is at the heart of what the Account Management team do - whether that is recommending additional campaign services or features, generating statistics and trends or simply discussing with clients how successful their sales recovery is. Account Management are vital to our continued growth.
As an Account Manager you will . . .
Report into the head of Account Growth & Client Success and be responsible for managing a list of major clients and building those key client relationships. Responsibilities for the role include...
- Building effective relations with your clients, incorporating yourself into their brand, effectively becoming part of their ecommerce / marketing team
- Immersing yourself in client contracts and activity, understanding the gaps in their capability and campaigns in order to identify a solution that is fit for purpose.
- Analysing campaign performance, identifying trends and areas of enhancement, sharing this knowledge direct with your clients and colleagues
- Optimising the revenue of your accounts by identifying and introducing additional features and services to your clients, increasing their revenue and satisfaction
- Providing expert and understandable technical advice to your clients, partners and internal teams
- Exceeding your renewal and upsell/cross sell targets and drive the success of the business
What we offer:
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Uncapped commission structure
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Semi-flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work from one of our other offices for up to two weeks per year
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- Snacks every day
- Cake every payday
- A great pension scheme